![]() |
| Hi; This is me, hidious I know hah. :) :b |
So I have two blogspots. One is just somewhere I can escape life and pretend I am this amazing person I am (I am pretty amazing... joking :b). That's where I rant, ramble, daily musing, asking myself and probably whoever cares to read my blogspot questions. That's where I'll be writting where my inspiration comes from, what music/clothing/things that I like and enjoy.
And this blog, is my very own Photography blog that I'll probably update every couple of weeks or whenever I have been inspired to take pictures.
Here is a little information about me, myself and my little side kick named Canon. :)
![]() |
| Lola. My bestfriends rabbit washing. |
Now I don't know about you but I am very much a copy cat and limpit on my sister. Everything she does, I have to do it. Everything she owns, I want it too. Everything she likes doing, I will 100% enjoy it as well. Call it an obsession or just flat out copying, call it whatever, I enjoy doing what my sister does. But then I think thats because we have an 11 year age difference between the two of us. Anyways, I started taking pictures of everything around the house and my sister showed me some pictures that she had taken. and soon enough, when we went out I had a camera on me just like my sister and we would sit and take pictures of everything.
![]() |
| So, it goes without saying... I am pretty damn insane! In a good way |
So when I got back to England, I begged and pleaded my mum for a Canon 500D. but alas I wasn't able to sway her but we got a Canon 1000D. Better then nothing. Slowly I have been learning things on my camera. Somethings I'm still horrible at. But I haven't been able to keep up with it or be inspired recently because Life is just a fackin' drag but oh well.
Anyways, So I shall be posting pictures I have been inspired to do, things I have learnt to do on my camera, people who have inspired me to be a bit shutter happy and also shots that I think are amazing. Also I'll probably say or qoute things that I have heard about photography on here. :)
But, enough of that I'm going to hunt hunt hunt for my camera charger!!
Kbyyyyyeeee!
Kris :)



No comments:
Post a Comment